August 6, Etsy and me

I am sorry about not having an Etsy post for so long. I have had ups and downs with my health all year, including surgery, cancer, and now radiation. I am guessing I will be okay and I am just trying to keep my head out of sand with Etsy and the listings.
Sales have been okay, I have had 200 sales on StreetCrossingDesign.etsy.com, and 80 sales on VickiesVintageroom.etsy.com. This is of course since I started these shops.


I will continue to try to list my items on Etsy more every day. I am trying to battle my own health and do work with Etsy and Ebay. Today I am listing a crafting book on VickiesVintageroom and a pattern as well. 


So if you desire to go to my shops and buy, there is a 10% discount for you in there as well. Thanks for reading. Till next time, Vickie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy has changed a lot

Etsy today, February 21st

Etsy Shop changes coming up, hints for helping with new shops