12-17-17

I started to remove some items from the online market places in which were for Christmas and are basically nothing but Christmas. I deactivated them on Etsy and will put them back on next year in September or October. I did have a great deal of sales. Between Etsy and eBay I sold 65 items from October 1st to today. This is more than I ever sold in that time frame. I gave each customer an extra gift with their packages, whether it would be a Christmas Pencil, gift tags, stickers, etc.. They all got to have something. So this was a lot of work but it had paid off in the long run. 
Now onto other matters of the heart, I am going to removing many items from both avenues of selling, eBay and Etsy in the next month. I have already started. Some of it will be going to Goodwill, some of it will be deactivated until a later day. 
Well this is all for now,.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy has changed a lot

Etsy today, February 21st

Etsy Shop changes coming up, hints for helping with new shops