Etsy Holiday Selling

We are well into the Holiday selling season. This year Etsy changed a great deal of things and I feel the changes improved our sales. They added go on sales, percents off and so on. They also did a social media sharing change for both the phones and online. The sales reflects next to our items when we have them on sale now. I have seen a pretty big difference in the amount of sales I have had compared to last year. I am glad I stuck it out with Etsy and have decided to add clothing and scarves and purses to the shops. It has been a success on the selling of these items. Will I continue to sell them in the future, maybe. I do think the clothing is a good thing to sell. 
So some items I have listed that are new can be found in my 2 Etsy shops. Have a look

StreetCrossingDesign.etsy.com
VickiesVintageroom.etsy.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy has changed a lot

Etsy today, February 21st

Etsy Shop changes coming up, hints for helping with new shops