April 16, 2015

I have not wrote in my blog for a month. I started last month painting frames shabby chic, and crosses I designed on my own. I have sold a few of them, and am hoping to sell more soon. I am not doing the painting now for a while because there is much more to do outside and will be planting flowers and working outside more. 

The shops have sold a bit more, especially the Etsy shop. I have been listing more rustic, shabby, and primitive items in my shop. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/streetcrossing?ref=hdr_shop_menu

I am not planning on having a big shop, just something to fill up my time and make a small amount of money. I have so many health issues that I am no longer working.

Well done with the blog for now. Tata till later. Vickie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy has changed a lot

Etsy today, February 21st

Etsy Shop changes coming up, hints for helping with new shops