Etsy and eBay post selling post

I have not posted for around a month. Not since the holidays have been over and done. I did a great deal of sales on eBay and Etsy last 3 months of 2017 for the holiday season. I was very shocked at how much sold, but I have worked 5 years to get these type of sales. 
My secrets: well, not sure I have any in particular. I have a few teams I work with on Etsy and maybe they are helping to get my items noticed. I think that Etsy and eBay had to do a whole lot of changes to compete with Amazon and they did do that. They revamped on Etsy and changed so much, starting in August I seen a great deal more sales. I usually have a sale or 2 always going in my shops, so this now helps. 

My eBay secrets: usually I just put the prices lower than what most others sell theirs for. I am pretty much honest. Out of the 70 sales for the holidays, I had one shirt returned. I am glad nothing broke and I had lots of good feedback. I also gave all the people on eBay and Etsy a gift if they bough from me. Might have been stickers, name tags, pencils, etc... but they all got something. This helped I am sure. 
For now, this is all, have a good month of January and a good Year.

as always: VickiesVintageroom.etsy.com
StreetCrossingDesign.etsy.com
https://www.ebay.com/usr/streetcrossing
https://www.ebay.com/usr/streetcrossing_market

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy has changed a lot

Etsy today, February 21st

Etsy Shop changes coming up, hints for helping with new shops