Things I found out were selling on Etsy

Here is something that I started working on this past year.
Throughout the time after Etsy stopped having Treasuries. I started to create lists on my Etsy shops pages. I have about 20 different lists for items of different colors, Retro, 1980's, vintage, handmade, etc.. Well, today, I wanted to go through them and see if I could pick up on some or any trends on the selling. I found out that 'Retro 1970's' is selling a large amount in that era and time frame. The Funky/weird items, blue items, green, and purple are selling some things at this time as well. Blue items are selling the most of the colors. I imagine white will pick up due to wedding season coming up.
As far as the Vintage items, just random vintage, this has picked up a great deal as well. I checked Yellow and Red item lists, nothing had been sold from them. I did try to create lists of many beautiful and unique items for sale, and I did find the Retro trend very interesting. So I am going to gear toward finding Retro items more than anything at this time when out looking.


I have been on vacation a good amount this year. We lost my husband's mom, so there has been a great deal going on before her passing and after. This past week we finally took a long needed 9 day vacation to Hot Springs, Arkansas. If anyone is wondering where to take a vacation for all families, this is the place. It is good for everyone. The food is good, Stubby's barbeque and Grandmas kitchen is good. I hope that I can again go there or even move there, but right now things don't look to be heading that way. Well, this is all for the new post. 
I will be loading pictures on here again in the next post. Just not today. Tata till later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy has changed a lot

Etsy today, February 21st

Etsy Shop changes coming up, hints for helping with new shops