The eyes are bad but the sales are good

Today is December 11th, and the sales for this Christmas has been much better than last year or 2. I have had enough to buy Christmas then for my husband and my son will be too.

dannysdepot is doing better than thought on Etsy. He has had 2 sales in 1 week. Been going for 21 days on Etsy. I was on Etsy 2 months before we got sales. I am thinking, maybe because it is a guy, or the name is more understandable than Streetcrossing. I know that would be a shop name you would wonder, What? Well, I am a Christian, and my last name is Street, so I did Streetcrossing. Not thinking this will not work that well for my shop on Etsy.

All in all, things will get better. I have faith that I will be very blessed.

My eyes are acting up even more than before, but I have to keep trudging along. I have to use a magnifying glass a great deal with items and what it says on the bottom or a book. But, I am hanging in there. God is truly good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy has changed a lot

Etsy today, February 21st

Etsy Shop changes coming up, hints for helping with new shops